Accommodation at Jerusalem Farm
Jerusalem Farm is located at the heart of Calderdale and offers a beautiful rural landscape within a couple of miles of Halifax.
The accommodation is set in 13 hectares of a designated Local Nature Reserve and includes:
- Fully adapted holiday cottage.
- Camp site;
- Bunk barn with an educational classroom facility.
The surrounding woodland valleys and moorland plateaux are home to a variety of woodland birds. These are easily accessed by a network of public rights of way, including the Calderdale Way.
|Available to let all year round.
|Up to 30 tents
|Closed because of the COVID 19 Pandemic, due to reopen on 21st June 2021, subject to government guidance
- To find Jerusalem Farm camp site, follow the A646 between Halifax and Hebden Bridge.
- At Luddenden Foot, turn up Luddenden Lane.
- After 1½ miles, turn right towards Booth. Go through Booth.
- The road steepens downhill. Jerusalem Lane is 20 yards on your left. The campsite is the next property on your right.
- If using a Sat Nav, enter Jerusalem Lane, HX2 6XJ.
For more details, visit: Jerusalem Farm Camp Site, Halifax .
- Car park: the car park is open 24 hours per day, only closed in emergencies.
- Toilets: the toilets are closed due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, but are due to reopen on 21st June 2021, subject to government guidance.
- Camp site: the camp site is closed because of the COVID 19 Pandemic, due to reopen on 21st June 2021, subject to government guidance.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.